The Ultimate Adventure
Convention says that luxury center consoles can’t be sporty - but Cigarette is anything but conventional. So Cigarette set out to build the all-new 42’ Auroris and in the process redefined what is possible: luxury and versatility, combined with superlative performance.
Design & Engineering
Design & Engineering
50 Years in the Making
The Auroris embraces over 50 years of performance boat building experience with the incorporation of Cigarette’s advanced-engineered twin step hull design. This proprietary hull design provides extraordinary speed, industry-leading efficiency, and unparalleled comfort. A broader beam with an all carbon-fiber hardtop design further improves handling, while intelligent use of composite materials and proprietary construction techniques improve vibration, dampening, and structural integrity for enhanced comfort in even the most compromised conditions.
Can luxury meet sportiness?
The Auroris proves that it is possible. Athletic, comfortable, streamlined, feature rich, beautiful and powerful.
The Auroris' advanced helm features three 17” Garmin multifunctional displays flush mounted to a state-of-the-art dash assembly milled from a solid block of aluminum that is anodized and hard coated for durability. Integrated cup holders, glovebox compartments, stainless steel grab bars and ergonomic CNC machined footrests provide the convenience, safety and comfort that is synonymous with Cigarette.
Digital Switching & Automation
Our fully engineered and thoughtfully designed digital switching system allows you to control almost any function of the 42’ Auroris directly from the Garmin multifunctional displays. An automatic sequential engine system activates all engines with a simple press of a button.
In addition to the helm assembly, the footrest is CNC cut from a solid block of aluminum. EVA foam is inserted to provide anti-slip and a softer touch to the foot. The footrest also features lighting beneath for safety and a dramatic glow.
Adjustable Helm Seating
The ergonomic helm seating is constructed with multi-density foam for comfort both at dock and underway. Each of the three electric forward helm seats are independently adjustable up and down, allowing for comfort to a myriad of different sized people. Additionally, the seat bottoms can flip up to convert the standard seating into bolsters.
Computational fluid dynamics is used to optimize the wind mitigation, so passengers are comfortable at speed.
For additional wind mitigation at cruise, simply extend the wind doors on either side of the console.
Lighting Without Limits
Enjoy full-spectrum RGB, zoned, lighting - all controlled from the Garmin multifunctional displays. A digitally controlled RGB ambient lighting system powers LED lighting through the deck with near infinite color variations. This technology extends seamlessly into an underwater RGB system with full spectrum control to create the perfect ambiance for a night on the water. High powered LED down lights in the hardtop, along with red captains lighting, provide general and night task lighting.
When you can’t describe the Cigarette ethos in words, try sound instead. The 42’ Auroris sound systems are a result of the partnership between JL Audio and Cigarette Racing Team. For the pinnacle of marine sound, the Cigarette Pure by JL Audio Marine system boasts 5,000-watts of DSP controlled amplification powering 23 speakers.
The optional Garmin Convenience package places a 9” multifunctional display at the aft conversational area and bow section, for additional control points of digital switching, media, and navigation. No need to get up, just tap that screen.
The optional SeaKeeper 3 gyrostabilizer reduces roll by 85%. Want to anchor on a windy day? No need to rock, just enable your gyro and enjoy the day as though it was calm.
Bow Thruster for Easy Docking
Maneuver around the docks with ease, thanks to the extra leverage of the included bow thruster.
Carbon Fiber Hardtop
Our exclusive hardtop was skillfully engineered to provide a lower center of gravity for increased performance and comfort without compromising a beautiful design aesthetic. The four-pillar, all carbon-fiber hardtop features a wide, double-curvature, frameless clear-laminated safety glass windscreen offering exceptional wind protection. Integrated flood lights, boarding handrails, full-spectrum ambient lighting, as well as optional windshield wiper with cleaning system and electrically actuated sun shade round out this innovative hard top with luxury.
A Little Shade, Please.
The Auroris hardtop offers an optional electrically actuated sun shade. At the press of a button, the shade will cover the rear lounge area. All done and ready to get underway? Simply press the "shade in" button on your Garmin display and it will retract into the hardtop.
Comfort & Layout
All new upholstery introduces multi-layered foams coupled with highly detailed quilted patterns using Cigarette Cool, a heat-resistant fabric for a premium, always comfortable feel. Powered forward helm seats are independently adjustable and quickly convert from standard seating to standing bolsters for convenience and drive comfort in all conditions. And for your guests, aft forward and rear facing seats electronically extends to form an oversized sun lounge for the ultimate mix of comfort and style.
Aft forward and rear facing seats electronically extends to form an oversized sun lounge for the ultimate mix of comfort and style.
A Place for Everything
A place for everything. The combings feature integrated storage for four fenders along with spaces for lines, shoes, personal belongings, and trash. These latched compartments bring convenient storage up to arm height. There is also floor storage, forward combing box storage, and storage below the U-shaped seating at the bow.
Ready for a swim? The Auroris features a large, inboard swinging, single-piece, dive door on starboard side with hidden fold-out diving ladder and handrail - so getting back in is as easy as hopping out.
The Auroris features a spacious cabin with CNC cut cabinets and Corian countertops. Multi-color lighting allows for the choice of normal daylight lighting or ambient mood lighting.
Spacious Seating & Table
Share a meal amongst friends and loved ones using the oversized U-shaped seating and table.
A Bed When You Need It
Need a nap after a long day in the sun? Just put the table down to bed height and place the cushion on top.
The large enclosed head features a vanity, storage, shower and electric head.
Create an Auroris that reflects your own identify. From the simple to the elaborate, Cigarette is capable of it all using our proven paint systems, high-tech spray booths, and skilled painters. Our designers are with you the whole way to deciding what your exclusive Cigarette will look like.
42' Auroris Specs
Bow, Gunwale & Hull Sides
• Wide profile rub rail with stainless chafe profile
• Stainless steel continuous grab rail runs the length of the boat
• Large, inboard swinging, single-piece, dive door on starboard side with hidden fold-out diving ladder and handrail
• 10 stainless steel cleats
• U shaped seating
• Dual, aft facing, benches sitting two each
• 4 stainless steel cupholders around C-shaped sofas
• Weathertight storage boxes underneath each seat
Forward Lounge Area
• Wide lounge seat at front of center console comfortably seats three and features a centered foldable armrest and stainless steel cupholders
• “Zero gravity” ergonomic forming of the lounge increases comfort both underway and at port
• Unique, carbon-fiber composite, four-pillar, hardtop design provides dramatic aesthetics while also lowering the center of gravity of the vessel
• Wide, double curvature, frameless windscreen with clear laminated safety glass
• Mercury VesselView 903 and switching located above helm on the hard top
• Rigid Industries high output floodlights are integrated into the top for powerful forward lighting
• Aft spoiler with signature Cigarette rise
• Boarding handrails on back of B pillar and underside of top provide easy access from high docks
• All new floating instrument panel constructed from a solid block of aluminum and anodized
• Nano-coated instrument panel face which is resistant to heat, reflections and fingerprints
• RGB LED accent lighting around the instrument panel provides a distinct glow, creating the illusion that the dash is floating
• Wind doors on each side for added wind protection, constructed from carbon-fiber
• Ergonomically placed components and instrumentation
• Triple flush mounted 17” Garmin multifunctional displays
• Convenience space consisting of cupholders and storage
• Stainless grab-rails
• Ergonomic CNC machined footrest
• Integrated fender storage in gunnels, with ability to store 4x 8” fenders
• Integrated trash receptacle in gunnel, with trash bag holder
• Shoe storage cabinet
• Forward combing boxes for additional storage
• Large floor storage located on both port and starboard side
Helm seating area
• Three seat helm seating, with central drivers seat
• Seat bottoms may be flipped up to form a bolster for more comfortable stand-up operation
Aft lounge area
• Unique lounge arrangement with forward facing oversized L-shaped sofa and aft facing sofa
• Forward and aft facing sofas seats electrically slide to become an oversized sun-pad area
• Forward facing sofa has two armrests with integrated cupholders
• Eight cupholders are conveniently located in this area, including inside a recessed cubby by the L-shaped sofa
• Large machinery hatch gives full access to technical room below
• Storage box under port side L-shaped seating
• Flip down port side boarding step integrated into the combing pads
• Two aft insulated coolers with drainage on rear dovetail
- Rated Power350HP (257kW)
Your Adventure Awaits